After 12 long years away from the game, the duo behind Everlasting Bass and You Don’t Hear Me Tho have returned to set speakers a-bumping once again. The lead single off Rodney O & Joe Cooley forthcoming comeback LP, That’s Supa finds Rodney serving up a retro-informed bass-percussion backdrop for their braggadocios, party-ready rhymes. Joe completes the record’s vintage vibe with some authentic scratches on the hook. Those left craving more material from the long-absent vets should keep it locked for all the latest on their Joe & Me EP, currently set for release in late 2011.
Written by richard on 06/10/11
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- The Weeknd - King of the Fall
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Mick Jenkins, The Conscience #TopProspects
- Jeremih x Shlohmo - No More EP
- Real Recognize Real: GoldLink on Loving Lil Bibby, Shaq & Robots
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.