In mid-February, East Coast rhymesayer Raisin Brand and rapper/producer Rodney Hazard made their collaborative debut with project lead single Eyes, an atmospheric jam which won them predominantly positive feedback on our pages. On newly-released follow-up Gimmie This, the duo continue to flesh out their unique, hybrid style, engaging in off-the-cuff lyrical interplay over a cloudy, compellingly off-kilter Hazard production. So, readers, do they have another winner on their hands? If you’re feeling it, you can look forward to plenty more dope material on Hazard and Brand’s HZRDS RSNS LP, scheduled for digital release March 20. In the meantime, keep your browsers locked for the latest song releases off the forthcoming set.
Written by richard on 03/6/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.