In mid-February, East Coast rhymesayer Raisin Brand and rapper/producer Rodney Hazard made their collaborative debut with project lead single Eyes, an atmospheric jam which won them predominantly positive feedback on our pages. On newly-released follow-up Gimmie This, the duo continue to flesh out their unique, hybrid style, engaging in off-the-cuff lyrical interplay over a cloudy, compellingly off-kilter Hazard production. So, readers, do they have another winner on their hands? If you’re feeling it, you can look forward to plenty more dope material on Hazard and Brand’s HZRDS RSNS LP, scheduled for digital release March 20. In the meantime, keep your browsers locked for the latest song releases off the forthcoming set.
Written by richard on 03/6/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.