Whenever you’re starting to get shine, you can rest assured that there are Undercover haters just waiting to come out of the woodwork and disrupt your hustle. Be that as it may, Rockie Fontaine isn’t about to let anyone break his stride; on the latest leak off his DJBooth-sponsored mixtape, the Philly rhymesayer announces his intention to continue getting his come what may, flowing over the chilly synth boardwork of Chemist. Digging it? Watch for Fresh’s NYND (New Year New Dope) street album to arrive on our front page January 1, 2012.
Written by richard on 12/22/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Once Again It's On ft. Beanie Sigel" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.