Whenever you’re starting to get shine, you can rest assured that there are Undercover haters just waiting to come out of the woodwork and disrupt your hustle. Be that as it may, Rockie Fontaine isn’t about to let anyone break his stride; on the latest leak off his DJBooth-sponsored mixtape, the Philly rhymesayer announces his intention to continue getting his come what may, flowing over the chilly synth boardwork of Chemist. Digging it? Watch for Fresh’s NYND (New Year New Dope) street album to arrive on our front page January 1, 2012.
Written by richard on 12/22/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Once Again It's On ft. Beanie Sigel" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.