Rocky Fontaine‘s career may not have taken off just yet, but the Philly repper’s speeding down the Runway as we speak. On the latest single off his forthcoming street album, Johnny Juliano‘s glossy synth production sets the mood as the freestyle alum informs haters that they have absolutely no hope of stopping his imminent rise to fame. Craving more? Then be sure to cop Fontaine’s NYND (New Year New Dope) LP when it touches down on—you guessed it—New Year’s Eve.
Written by richard on 11/22/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Once Again It's On ft. Beanie Sigel" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.