Rocky Fontaine‘s career may not have taken off just yet, but the Philly repper’s speeding down the Runway as we speak. On the latest single off his forthcoming street album, Johnny Juliano‘s glossy synth production sets the mood as the freestyle alum informs haters that they have absolutely no hope of stopping his imminent rise to fame. Craving more? Then be sure to cop Fontaine’s NYND (New Year New Dope) LP when it touches down on—you guessed it—New Year’s Eve.
Written by richard on 11/22/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Once Again It's On ft. Beanie Sigel" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)