If you were to sneak a peek at Rocky Fontaine‘s to-do list, you’d find just one item on his agenda: “R.A.S.M.H.F.” What the hell does that stand for, you ask? On the latest single off his forthcoming street album, the Philly rhymesayer gives listeners the lowdown, lacing former Aftermath in-house producer MelMan‘s head-noddable boardwork with rhymes about his penchant for “Runnin’ around, spendin’ money, havin fun.” (Which heads may recognize as a line from Cypress Hill‘s classic I’m Still #1.) NYND2 has yet to receive a drop date, but fans can still stream and download Fontaine’s first New Year New Dope tape for free in the Booth.
Written by richard on 02/17/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Once Again It's On ft. Beanie Sigel" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 1 Listen Album Review: Drake’s “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.