If you were to sneak a peek at Rocky Fontaine‘s to-do list, you’d find just one item on his agenda: “R.A.S.M.H.F.” What the hell does that stand for, you ask? On the latest single off his forthcoming street album, the Philly rhymesayer gives listeners the lowdown, lacing former Aftermath in-house producer MelMan‘s head-noddable boardwork with rhymes about his penchant for “Runnin’ around, spendin’ money, havin fun.” (Which heads may recognize as a line from Cypress Hill‘s classic I’m Still #1.) NYND2 has yet to receive a drop date, but fans can still stream and download Fontaine’s first New Year New Dope tape for free in the Booth.
Written by richard on 02/17/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Once Again It's On ft. Beanie Sigel" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)