If you were to sneak a peek at Rocky Fontaine‘s to-do list, you’d find just one item on his agenda: “R.A.S.M.H.F.” What the hell does that stand for, you ask? On the latest single off his forthcoming street album, the Philly rhymesayer gives listeners the lowdown, lacing former Aftermath in-house producer MelMan‘s head-noddable boardwork with rhymes about his penchant for “Runnin’ around, spendin’ money, havin fun.” (Which heads may recognize as a line from Cypress Hill‘s classic I’m Still #1.) NYND2 has yet to receive a drop date, but fans can still stream and download Fontaine’s first New Year New Dope tape for free in the Booth.
Written by richard on 02/17/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Once Again It's On ft. Beanie Sigel" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.