If you were to sneak a peek at Rocky Fontaine‘s to-do list, you’d find just one item on his agenda: “R.A.S.M.H.F.” What the hell does that stand for, you ask? On the latest single off his forthcoming street album, the Philly rhymesayer gives listeners the lowdown, lacing former Aftermath in-house producer MelMan‘s head-noddable boardwork with rhymes about his penchant for “Runnin’ around, spendin’ money, havin fun.” (Which heads may recognize as a line from Cypress Hill‘s classic I’m Still #1.) NYND2 has yet to receive a drop date, but fans can still stream and download Fontaine’s first New Year New Dope tape for free in the Booth.
Written by richard on 02/17/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Once Again It's On ft. Beanie Sigel" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.