The seventh entry in our DJBooth.net Freestyle Series comes courtesy of Rocky Fontaine, the Philadelphia emcee who brought us Best in the City and Once Again It’s On. Fontaine, who spits over Chris & Drop‘s production from Lupe‘s The Coolest on his brand new Philly Up Next, is currently preparing various guest placements in collaboration with ATL production group Tha Corna Boyz, as well as working on a yet-untitled debut album.
Written by richard on 02/17/09
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Once Again It's On ft. Beanie Sigel" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.