The seventh entry in our DJBooth.net Freestyle Series comes courtesy of Rocky Fontaine, the Philadelphia emcee who brought us Best in the City and Once Again It’s On. Fontaine, who spits over Chris & Drop‘s production from Lupe‘s The Coolest on his brand new Philly Up Next, is currently preparing various guest placements in collaboration with ATL production group Tha Corna Boyz, as well as working on a yet-untitled debut album.
Written by richard on 02/17/09
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Once Again It's On ft. Beanie Sigel" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)