For most of us, daily life is fairly predictable, with occasional surprises. Rocky Fontaine‘s day-to-day, on ther hand, frequently makes him feel like his Life Is a Movie. On this freshly-released single, Harmony (producer of Chris Breezy‘s Oh My Love and Say It With Me) crafts a luxurious instrumental to back the Philly repper as he details his thrill-a-minute lifestyle. Complete with a hook by Eric Bellinger, this is just one of many fresh cuts scheduled to appear on Fontaine’s DopeBoy LP, due out before the end of the year.
Written by richard on 11/2/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Once Again It's On ft. Beanie Sigel" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.