Rockwell Knuckles may be a robot (at least, that’s what he seemed to be implying on his Booth debut) but, as far as the St. Louis repper’s concerned, that’s a hell of a lot better than what his peers are: a bunch of clones. On new single Play Catch, Powers calls out artists who stay in lockstep with the rest of the pack, spitting over the exuberant boardwork of Ryan McNeely. Digging it? Keep it locked for further details on the yet-unscheduled You’re F*cking Out, I’m F*cking In, as well as staying tuned for Powers’; forthcoming entry in our Exclusive Freestyle Series.
Written by richard on 05/20/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Silly Human" (2010)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- Young Thug ft. Lil Wayne - Take Kare
- Jay Rock - Parental Advisory
- Logic - Buried Alive
- Run the Jewels ft. Zack De La Rocha - Close Your Eyes (And Count to F*ck)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.