Rockwell Knuckles may be a robot (at least, that’s what he seemed to be implying on his Booth debut) but, as far as the St. Louis repper’s concerned, that’s a hell of a lot better than what his peers are: a bunch of clones. On new single Play Catch, Powers calls out artists who stay in lockstep with the rest of the pack, spitting over the exuberant boardwork of Ryan McNeely. Digging it? Keep it locked for further details on the yet-unscheduled You’re F*cking Out, I’m F*cking In, as well as staying tuned for Powers’; forthcoming entry in our Exclusive Freestyle Series.
Written by richard on 05/20/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Silly Human" (2010)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- PRhyme (Royce Da 5’9” & DJ Premier) - U Looz
- Lil Dicky ft. Michael Christmas & Rockie Fresh - Would You Believe That
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.