Rockwell Knuckles may be a robot (at least, that’s what he seemed to be implying on his Booth debut) but, as far as the St. Louis repper’s concerned, that’s a hell of a lot better than what his peers are: a bunch of clones. On new single Play Catch, Powers calls out artists who stay in lockstep with the rest of the pack, spitting over the exuberant boardwork of Ryan McNeely. Digging it? Keep it locked for further details on the yet-unscheduled You’re F*cking Out, I’m F*cking In, as well as staying tuned for Powers’; forthcoming entry in our Exclusive Freestyle Series.
Written by richard on 05/20/11
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Silly Human" (2010)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Chris Brown ft. Trey Songz - Songs on 12 Play
- Dyme-A-Duzin - Hip Hope
- Max Wonders - Questions
- “I’m Real”: Five Questions With Raury
- Mick Jenkins - DJBooth RapBox Freestyle
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.