Rockwell Knuckles may be a robot (at least, that’s what he seemed to be implying on his Booth debut) but, as far as the St. Louis repper’s concerned, that’s a hell of a lot better than what his peers are: a bunch of clones. On new single Play Catch, Powers calls out artists who stay in lockstep with the rest of the pack, spitting over the exuberant boardwork of Ryan McNeely. Digging it? Keep it locked for further details on the yet-unscheduled You’re F*cking Out, I’m F*cking In, as well as staying tuned for Powers’; forthcoming entry in our Exclusive Freestyle Series.
Written by richard on 05/20/11
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Silly Human" (2010)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)