Just how big is St. Louis repper Rockwell Knuckles fixing to do it in the near future? Let’s just say he’s gonna be blowing up like Baking Soda and vinegar in a model volcano. On this bubbly new single, the artist drops bars packed with larger-than-life braggadocio over the sax-laced, MPC-heavy production of Trifeckta. Digging it? Then keep it locked for details on forthcoming full-length You’re F*cking Out, I’m F*cking In, which has yet to receive a solid drop date.
Written by richard on 06/6/11
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Silly Human" (2010)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Ty Dolla $ign - $ign Language
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.