If you’re a major producer out of Atlanta, Georgia, it seems like there isn’t anyone you aren’t willing to work with on a song. Here to prove that theory is ATLien Rocko and his new single, Umma Do Me. Like many artists from the ATL, Rocko’s lyrical ability leaves plenty of room for improvement. Unlike most ATL artists, however, the usage of a Drumma Boy beat is disappointing if catered towards a dance, but would be perfect as a street single. If Umma Do Me somehow becomes a radio hit, those North of the Mason-Dixon Line should have a field day with their ongoing criticisms of Southern Hip Hop.
Written by Burmy on 11/5/07
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"This Morning" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- T.I. ft. Young Thug, Lil Wayne & Jeezy - About The Money (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Nikki Jean - Haile Selassie
- Every Logic Song We’ve Ever Featured
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.