If you’re a major producer out of Atlanta, Georgia, it seems like there isn’t anyone you aren’t willing to work with on a song. Here to prove that theory is ATLien Rocko and his new single, Umma Do Me. Like many artists from the ATL, Rocko’s lyrical ability leaves plenty of room for improvement. Unlike most ATL artists, however, the usage of a Drumma Boy beat is disappointing if catered towards a dance, but would be perfect as a street single. If Umma Do Me somehow becomes a radio hit, those North of the Mason-Dixon Line should have a field day with their ongoing criticisms of Southern Hip Hop.
Written by Burmy on 11/5/07
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"This Morning" (2007)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)