If you’re a major producer out of Atlanta, Georgia, it seems like there isn’t anyone you aren’t willing to work with on a song. Here to prove that theory is ATLien Rocko and his new single, Umma Do Me. Like many artists from the ATL, Rocko’s lyrical ability leaves plenty of room for improvement. Unlike most ATL artists, however, the usage of a Drumma Boy beat is disappointing if catered towards a dance, but would be perfect as a street single. If Umma Do Me somehow becomes a radio hit, those North of the Mason-Dixon Line should have a field day with their ongoing criticisms of Southern Hip Hop.
Written by Burmy on 11/5/07
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"This Morning" (2007)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Best/Worst Of The Week: DMX Loses His Shit (In a Good Way), Droog Still Isn’t Nas
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 2
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (July 2014)
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- It’s Electric: An EDM Guide For the Hip-Hop Head
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.