If you’re a major producer out of Atlanta, Georgia, it seems like there isn’t anyone you aren’t willing to work with on a song. Here to prove that theory is ATLien Rocko and his new single, Umma Do Me. Like many artists from the ATL, Rocko’s lyrical ability leaves plenty of room for improvement. Unlike most ATL artists, however, the usage of a Drumma Boy beat is disappointing if catered towards a dance, but would be perfect as a street single. If Umma Do Me somehow becomes a radio hit, those North of the Mason-Dixon Line should have a field day with their ongoing criticisms of Southern Hip Hop.
Written by Burmy on 11/5/07
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"This Morning" (2007)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Ty Dolla $ign - $ign Language
- Eminem ft. Sia - Guts Over Fear
- Best/Worst of the Week: My Anaconda Don’t Want None, French Mondashian & More
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (8/22)
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.