If you’re a major producer out of Atlanta, Georgia, it seems like there isn’t anyone you aren’t willing to work with on a song. Here to prove that theory is ATLien Rocko and his new single, Umma Do Me. Like many artists from the ATL, Rocko’s lyrical ability leaves plenty of room for improvement. Unlike most ATL artists, however, the usage of a Drumma Boy beat is disappointing if catered towards a dance, but would be perfect as a street single. If Umma Do Me somehow becomes a radio hit, those North of the Mason-Dixon Line should have a field day with their ongoing criticisms of Southern Hip Hop.
Written by Burmy on 11/5/07
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"This Morning" (2007)
You Might Like...
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Chris Brown ft. Trey Songz - Songs on 12 Play
- Dyme-A-Duzin - Hip Hope
- Max Wonders - Questions
- “I’m Real”: Five Questions With Raury
- Mick Jenkins - DJBooth RapBox Freestyle
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.