What’s Good, Booth readers? No need to respond, because I already know the answer: it’s a brand new promo single from U.O.E.N.O. hitmaker Rocko. Last heard delivering guest bars on Jadakiss‘s Sour, the EMPIRE signee tackles a much sweeter topic on this loosie, rhapsodizing about a woman whose skills in the bedroom have got him sprung. Joining the headliner over TM88‘s slow-rolling beat, Weezy F. Baby schools us on his recent sexual escapades in a freaky middle 16. Good isn’t part of a larger set but, if you think the single lives up to its title, you can purchase your very own copy on iTunes.
Written by richard on 05/23/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Umma Do Me" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.