What do Rockie Fresh and his Maybach Music Group boss have in common with Panera Bread? If you’re as partial to terrible puns as I am, you’ll guess the answer immediately: they both make a lot of dough. On the latest single of the Windy City repper’s forthcoming street album, Lunice‘s minimal synth grooves back Fresh as he compares his ubiquity and profit margin with that of the international bakery-café chain, as well as expressing his fondness for their broccoli cheddar soup. Rick Ross contributes a caked-up guest 16 on the front. The Birthday Tape as yet lacks a release date, but fans can, of course, keep it locked for the latest news and tunes.
Written by richard on 04/17/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"What's the Hurry" (2010)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.