What do Rockie Fresh and his Maybach Music Group boss have in common with Panera Bread? If you’re as partial to terrible puns as I am, you’ll guess the answer immediately: they both make a lot of dough. On the latest single of the Windy City repper’s forthcoming street album, Lunice‘s minimal synth grooves back Fresh as he compares his ubiquity and profit margin with that of the international bakery-café chain, as well as expressing his fondness for their broccoli cheddar soup. Rick Ross contributes a caked-up guest 16 on the front. The Birthday Tape as yet lacks a release date, but fans can, of course, keep it locked for the latest news and tunes.
Written by richard on 04/17/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"What's the Hurry" (2010)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)