What do Rockie Fresh and his Maybach Music Group boss have in common with Panera Bread? If you’re as partial to terrible puns as I am, you’ll guess the answer immediately: they both make a lot of dough. On the latest single of the Windy City repper’s forthcoming street album, Lunice‘s minimal synth grooves back Fresh as he compares his ubiquity and profit margin with that of the international bakery-café chain, as well as expressing his fondness for their broccoli cheddar soup. Rick Ross contributes a caked-up guest 16 on the front. The Birthday Tape as yet lacks a release date, but fans can, of course, keep it locked for the latest news and tunes.
Written by richard on 04/17/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"What's the Hurry" (2010)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- T.I. ft. Young Thug, Lil Wayne & Jeezy - About The Money (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Nikki Jean - Haile Selassie
- Every Logic Song We’ve Ever Featured
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.