What do Rockie Fresh and his Maybach Music Group boss have in common with Panera Bread? If you’re as partial to terrible puns as I am, you’ll guess the answer immediately: they both make a lot of dough. On the latest single of the Windy City repper’s forthcoming street album, Lunice‘s minimal synth grooves back Fresh as he compares his ubiquity and profit margin with that of the international bakery-café chain, as well as expressing his fondness for their broccoli cheddar soup. Rick Ross contributes a caked-up guest 16 on the front. The Birthday Tape as yet lacks a release date, but fans can, of course, keep it locked for the latest news and tunes.
Maybach Music/Warner Bros.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"What's the Hurry" (2010)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- FL (of The Foodchain) - Young Amsterdam
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Drama x Don Cannon x Trendsetter Sense - The Boondocks Mixtape (Season 4)
- Mick Jenkins - Steam
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Chart (April 14, 2014)
- Future - Honest LP
- Dizzy Wright - State of Mind EP
- Locksmith - A Thousand Cuts
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.