To all appearances, Rockie Fresh‘s career seems to be headed in the right direction. Be that as it may, he’s not taking any chances. On his latest single, released along with visuals by Nam Perez, the Windy City representative hops into his Delorean for a journey Into the Future, seeking insight into what fate has in store. The Gift produces, turning in a fittingly cinematic piano/synth instrumental. Driving 88 was released back in January, and is available for free download.
Written by richard on 04/24/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"What's the Hurry" (2010)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.