To say that Rockie Fresh is about his hustle would be an understatement; not only is the Chi-town rhymesayer hard at work on a new street album in the wake of his recent signing with MMG, but he’s launched a new clothing line to build anticipation for the project. (The first offering, a $55 limited-edition T-Shirt, is available now via RSVP Gallery.) Just in case anyone missed the memo, however, Rockie takes the opportunity to stress his devotion to the grind on new single I’m Wit It. D. Rich provides a trunk-ready keyboard-and-808 beat to back the artist as he narrates his paper chase. Electric Highway has yet to receive a release date; in the meantime, however, fans can download I’m Wit It for free via Rockie’s official site.
Written by richard on 11/19/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"What's the Hurry" (2010)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Red Cup Nation ft. Tommy Parker - Girls
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.