To say that Rockie Fresh is about his hustle would be an understatement; not only is the Chi-town rhymesayer hard at work on a new street album in the wake of his recent signing with MMG, but he’s launched a new clothing line to build anticipation for the project. (The first offering, a $55 limited-edition T-Shirt, is available now via RSVP Gallery.) Just in case anyone missed the memo, however, Rockie takes the opportunity to stress his devotion to the grind on new single I’m Wit It. D. Rich provides a trunk-ready keyboard-and-808 beat to back the artist as he narrates his paper chase. Electric Highway has yet to receive a release date; in the meantime, however, fans can download I’m Wit It for free via Rockie’s official site.
Written by richard on 11/19/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"What's the Hurry" (2010)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (1/23)
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.