To say that Rockie Fresh is about his hustle would be an understatement; not only is the Chi-town rhymesayer hard at work on a new street album in the wake of his recent signing with MMG, but he’s launched a new clothing line to build anticipation for the project. (The first offering, a $55 limited-edition T-Shirt, is available now via RSVP Gallery.) Just in case anyone missed the memo, however, Rockie takes the opportunity to stress his devotion to the grind on new single I’m Wit It. D. Rich provides a trunk-ready keyboard-and-808 beat to back the artist as he narrates his paper chase. Electric Highway has yet to receive a release date; in the meantime, however, fans can download I’m Wit It for free via Rockie’s official site.
Written by richard on 11/19/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"What's the Hurry" (2010)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- Lorenzo Asher, The Director #TopProspects
- Jay Rock - Parental Advisory
- Run the Jewels ft. Zack De La Rocha - Close Your Eyes (And Count to F*ck)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.