Now that their Put The F’n Album Out stage is behind them, Rock City are ready to get back to what they do best: crafting feel-good jams with plenty of Caribbean style. In addition to Akon/Swizzy collabo I’m Leavin’ (which premiered at this very site), the brothers are currently pitching this potential radio single, an unmastered version of which leaked last month. On the record, Da Spokesman and Don’t Talk Much team up with fellow Virgin Islander and Interscope labelmate Verse to ask their fans and the industry, “Can I Get On?” Complete with a laid-back instrumental by The Hipnotiks, this cut is the perfect soundtrack to a chilled-out night at the club. The only question that remains is, will it “get on” in the mainstream (unlike prior buzz singles) and (finally) win Wake The Neighbors an official release date?
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Losing It" (2007)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Smoke Weed Everyday: A 30 Song 4/20 Playlist
- FL (of The Foodchain) - Young Amsterdam
- Future - Honest LP
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Drama x Don Cannon x Trendsetter Sense - The Boondocks Mixtape (Season 4)
- Mick Jenkins - Steam
- Dizzy Wright - State of Mind EP
- Locksmith - A Thousand Cuts
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.