If you frequent the same club or dancehall every weekend, there is a good chance that you’ll see the same crowd of people. After a while, faces become familiar, and before you know it, you’ve subconsciously learned what everyone’s favorites song is. On the new Rock City song, In The Dancehall, brothers Da Spokesman and Don’t Talk Much, with assistance from Def Jam sensation Vawn, explain that when you spot the right person, the art of remembering ‘that’ song will certainly help you (wink wink). The song has a similar feel to Usher’s Love In This Club, with production duo The Hipnotiks adding some Caribbean sauce on top. R. City’s debut album, Wake The Neighbors, has a planned ’08 release.
Written by DJ Z on 03/31/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Losing It" (2007)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.