If you frequent the same club or dancehall every weekend, there is a good chance that you’ll see the same crowd of people. After a while, faces become familiar, and before you know it, you’ve subconsciously learned what everyone’s favorites song is. On the new Rock City song, In The Dancehall, brothers Da Spokesman and Don’t Talk Much, with assistance from Def Jam sensation Vawn, explain that when you spot the right person, the art of remembering ‘that’ song will certainly help you (wink wink). The song has a similar feel to Usher’s Love In This Club, with production duo The Hipnotiks adding some Caribbean sauce on top. R. City’s debut album, Wake The Neighbors, has a planned ’08 release.
Written by DJ Z on 03/31/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Losing It" (2007)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 1 Listen Album Review: Drake’s “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.