Sometimes, you hit play on a buzzmaking artist’s latest record with high hopes, but when it’s over you’re left wondering What all the Fuss was about. In the case of Rochelle Jordan‘s new single, though, the appeal couldn’t be clearer. Her first feature since January’s Follow Me, this promo cut finds the T-Dot R&B songstress playfully interrogating a potential lover. If her attitude and seductive vocal presence don’t hook you, Illangelo‘s production will; the Canadian beatsmith’s slurred bassline and ponderous, sample-accented percussion evoke the darkness of his work with The Weeknd, while slippery synth accents and other quirky effects complement Jordan’s teasing tone. Interest piqued? Then stay tuned. What the Fuss is just a loosie, but we’ll keep you up to date on both collaborators’ plans as further details surface.
Written by richard on 02/17/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2 Chainz ft. Young Thug - Dresser (Lil Boy)
- Jennifer Lopez ft. Iggy Azalea - Booty (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.