Tell me, who do we thank for the city of Toronto? Official since the days of Kardinal Offishall, Ontario’s own little Motown has delivered a nice string of folks to the industry, giving us a peep into the enclave that hosts a mix of cultures and music genres. Let’s go ahead and stamp Rochelle Jordan by adding her to the list. Following behind her sweet debut of How to Feel and Revolution, Jordan releases her latest track Sing, featuring rising talent Jon Connor. Ultra alluring and sultry, Jordan embodies the femininity of Kelis, Amel Laurriex and Amerie all in one fireball style for the song. Klash, the man behind the boards for the single, turns sex into an instrument with a balanced use of percussion and piano with a few strings attached. While Sing would have been perfectly fine on its own, adding Connor wasn’t a bad thing at all, as he was smooth enough to maintain sensuality for the number. So far, Jordan gets a round of applause; hopefully the release of her upcoming unscheduled album, R O J O will get a standing ovation.
Written by Sigmund'sDope on 07/27/11
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lil Wayne ft. The LOX - Gotti
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (10/27)
- Jay Rock ft. Kendrick Lamar & Chantal - Pay For It
- Nicki Minaj ft. Drake, Lil Wayne & Chris Brown - Only
- Drake - 6 God EP
- Run the Jewels - RTJ2
- T.I. - Paperwork: The Motion Picture
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.