Last we heard from Rochelle Jordan, the T-dot soul songstress was struggling with how to put her feelings for a certain man into words on a reader-approved promo single. Now, five months following the release of her free digital debut album, she’s feeling a little more decisive. On Here I Go, the inaugural leak off her sophomore set, KLSH‘s synth production bangs in the back as Jordan soulfully expresses the realization that she’s fallen for a new guy. Fans will be able to find this cut and much more on R O J O II, due out in March of 2012.
Written by richard on 12/21/11
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.