Last we heard from Rochelle Jordan, the T-dot soul songstress was struggling with how to put her feelings for a certain man into words on a reader-approved promo single. Now, five months following the release of her free digital debut album, she’s feeling a little more decisive. On Here I Go, the inaugural leak off her sophomore set, KLSH‘s synth production bangs in the back as Jordan soulfully expresses the realization that she’s fallen for a new guy. Fans will be able to find this cut and much more on R O J O II, due out in March of 2012.
Written by richard on 12/21/11
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.