Last we heard from Rochelle Jordan, the T-dot soul songstress was struggling with how to put her feelings for a certain man into words on a reader-approved promo single. Now, five months following the release of her free digital debut album, she’s feeling a little more decisive. On Here I Go, the inaugural leak off her sophomore set, KLSH‘s synth production bangs in the back as Jordan soulfully expresses the realization that she’s fallen for a new guy. Fans will be able to find this cut and much more on R O J O II, due out in March of 2012.
Written by richard on 12/21/11
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- Best/Worst of the Week: Wale & Seinfeld, Kendrick on “SNL” & More
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)