Unable to Watch this Youtube Video? Click here to play in Soundcloud instead.
Update: We have added the Sharon Jane D.-directed visuals for Rochelle’s Follow Me.
On his latest promo cut, featured yesterday, NYC rhymesayer Perrion invited listeners to “Follow Me” as he went about his daily hustle. The invitation R&B songstress Rochelle Jordan extends on her latest single, also titled Follow Me, is similar in wording, but the context couldn’t be more different. Backed by KLSH‘s production, a warm synth arrangement accompanied by a trap-tinged rhythm section, the unsigned T-Dot repper urges a man at the local spot to forget about “those other hos” and go home with a winner. Will he take the bait? We can only speculate. If this joint has you hooked, be sure to keep it locked for the latest on Jordan’s untitled, 2014-bound EP.
Written by richard on 01/24/14
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)