Unable to Watch this Youtube Video? Click here to play in Soundcloud instead.
Update: We have added the Sharon Jane D.-directed visuals for Rochelle’s Follow Me.
On his latest promo cut, featured yesterday, NYC rhymesayer Perrion invited listeners to “Follow Me” as he went about his daily hustle. The invitation R&B songstress Rochelle Jordan extends on her latest single, also titled Follow Me, is similar in wording, but the context couldn’t be more different. Backed by KLSH‘s production, a warm synth arrangement accompanied by a trap-tinged rhythm section, the unsigned T-Dot repper urges a man at the local spot to forget about “those other hos” and go home with a winner. Will he take the bait? We can only speculate. If this joint has you hooked, be sure to keep it locked for the latest on Jordan’s untitled, 2014-bound EP.
Written by richard on 01/24/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Adrian Lau - The Departed
- T.I. ft. Young Thug, Lil Wayne & Jeezy - About The Money (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Nikki Jean - Haile Selassie
- Every Logic Song We’ve Ever Featured
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- Drake - 6 God EP
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.