Unable to Watch this Youtube Video? Click here to play in Soundcloud instead.
Update: We have added the Sharon Jane D.-directed visuals for Rochelle’s Follow Me.
On his latest promo cut, featured yesterday, NYC rhymesayer Perrion invited listeners to “Follow Me” as he went about his daily hustle. The invitation R&B songstress Rochelle Jordan extends on her latest single, also titled Follow Me, is similar in wording, but the context couldn’t be more different. Backed by KLSH‘s production, a warm synth arrangement accompanied by a trap-tinged rhythm section, the unsigned T-Dot repper urges a man at the local spot to forget about “those other hos” and go home with a winner. Will he take the bait? We can only speculate. If this joint has you hooked, be sure to keep it locked for the latest on Jordan’s untitled, 2014-bound EP.
Written by richard on 01/24/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2 Chainz ft. Young Thug - Dresser (Lil Boy)
- Jennifer Lopez ft. Iggy Azalea - Booty (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.