Unable to Watch this Youtube Video? Click here to play in Soundcloud instead.
Update: We have added the Sharon Jane D.-directed visuals for Rochelle’s Follow Me.
On his latest promo cut, featured yesterday, NYC rhymesayer Perrion invited listeners to “Follow Me” as he went about his daily hustle. The invitation R&B songstress Rochelle Jordan extends on her latest single, also titled Follow Me, is similar in wording, but the context couldn’t be more different. Backed by KLSH‘s production, a warm synth arrangement accompanied by a trap-tinged rhythm section, the unsigned T-Dot repper urges a man at the local spot to forget about “those other hos” and go home with a winner. Will he take the bait? We can only speculate. If this joint has you hooked, be sure to keep it locked for the latest on Jordan’s untitled, 2014-bound EP.
Written by richard on 01/24/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- Lorenzo Asher, The Director #TopProspects
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.