Unable to Watch this Youtube Video? Click here to play in Soundcloud instead.
Update: We have added the Sharon Jane D.-directed visuals for Rochelle’s Follow Me.
On his latest promo cut, featured yesterday, NYC rhymesayer Perrion invited listeners to “Follow Me” as he went about his daily hustle. The invitation R&B songstress Rochelle Jordan extends on her latest single, also titled Follow Me, is similar in wording, but the context couldn’t be more different. Backed by KLSH‘s production, a warm synth arrangement accompanied by a trap-tinged rhythm section, the unsigned T-Dot repper urges a man at the local spot to forget about “those other hos” and go home with a winner. Will he take the bait? We can only speculate. If this joint has you hooked, be sure to keep it locked for the latest on Jordan’s untitled, 2014-bound EP.
Written by richard on 01/24/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2014, The Year I Learned to Say Fuck the Police
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.