Before he signed a deal with Young Jeezy’s offshoot label, CTE West, Carson, California, MC Roccett got his proverbial “grind on” thanks to a boatload of mixtape work. Now, gearing-up to release his first mixtape on his new label, Roccett is ready to show the rest of the country his idea of Corporate America. The debut offering gives a strong indication about just how hard he Run(s) These Streets, as Roccett moves from one street topic to the next with an ease not often seen around his label. To accent the track, producer Veterano puts in board work that sounds like it came straight from out of an Oscar-worthy gangster film. Corporate America is a prelude to Roccett’s debut studio album, neither of which has a set release date at this time.
Written by Burmy on 03/18/08
Submit your Rating
Green Up Entertainment
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Ride With A G" (2007)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.