Before he signed a deal with Young Jeezy’s offshoot label, CTE West, Carson, California, MC Roccett got his proverbial “grind on” thanks to a boatload of mixtape work. Now, gearing-up to release his first mixtape on his new label, Roccett is ready to show the rest of the country his idea of Corporate America. The debut offering gives a strong indication about just how hard he Run(s) These Streets, as Roccett moves from one street topic to the next with an ease not often seen around his label. To accent the track, producer Veterano puts in board work that sounds like it came straight from out of an Oscar-worthy gangster film. Corporate America is a prelude to Roccett’s debut studio album, neither of which has a set release date at this time.
Written by Burmy on 03/18/08
Submit your Rating
Green Up Entertainment
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Ride With A G" (2007)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.