Before he signed a deal with Young Jeezy’s offshoot label, CTE West, Carson, California, MC Roccett got his proverbial “grind on” thanks to a boatload of mixtape work. Now, gearing-up to release his first mixtape on his new label, Roccett is ready to show the rest of the country his idea of Corporate America. The debut offering gives a strong indication about just how hard he Run(s) These Streets, as Roccett moves from one street topic to the next with an ease not often seen around his label. To accent the track, producer Veterano puts in board work that sounds like it came straight from out of an Oscar-worthy gangster film. Corporate America is a prelude to Roccett’s debut studio album, neither of which has a set release date at this time.
Written by Burmy on 03/18/08
Submit your Rating
Green Up Entertainment
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Ride With A G" (2007)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- Young Thug ft. Lil Wayne - Take Kare
- Jay Rock - Parental Advisory
- Run the Jewels ft. Zack De La Rocha - Close Your Eyes (And Count to F*ck)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.