Before he signed a deal with Young Jeezy’s offshoot label, CTE West, Carson, California, MC Roccett got his proverbial “grind on” thanks to a boatload of mixtape work. Now, gearing-up to release his first mixtape on his new label, Roccett is ready to show the rest of the country his idea of Corporate America. The debut offering gives a strong indication about just how hard he Run(s) These Streets, as Roccett moves from one street topic to the next with an ease not often seen around his label. To accent the track, producer Veterano puts in board work that sounds like it came straight from out of an Oscar-worthy gangster film. Corporate America is a prelude to Roccett’s debut studio album, neither of which has a set release date at this time.
Written by Burmy on 03/18/08
Submit your Rating
Green Up Entertainment
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Ride With A G" (2007)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 1 Listen Album Review: Drake’s “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.