Before he signed a deal with Young Jeezy’s offshoot label, CTE West, Carson, California, MC Roccett got his proverbial “grind on” thanks to a boatload of mixtape work. Now, gearing-up to release his first mixtape on his new label, Roccett is ready to show the rest of the country his idea of Corporate America. The debut offering gives a strong indication about just how hard he Run(s) These Streets, as Roccett moves from one street topic to the next with an ease not often seen around his label. To accent the track, producer Veterano puts in board work that sounds like it came straight from out of an Oscar-worthy gangster film. Corporate America is a prelude to Roccett’s debut studio album, neither of which has a set release date at this time.
Written by Burmy on 03/18/08
Submit your Rating
Green Up Entertainment
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Ride With A G" (2007)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Jaden Smith - Cool Tape Vol. 2
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (11/17)
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “L.A. vs. Everybody”?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)