As if Roc Marciano‘s style, talent and charisma weren’t enough to entice beautiful women into his bedroom, the Big Apple rhymesayer draws attention to his luxurious, high-Thread Count sheets on a freshly-released standout off his soon-to-drop new album. As you’ve probably guessed, “smooth” is the key word here. Fellow New Yorker and recent G.O.O.D. Music signee Q-Tip works his magic behind the boards, delivering a jazz-loop instrumental that exudes laid-back swagger. Roc lives up to the instrumental’s promise on the lyrical tip, interweaving gritty street narrative with seductive images of the fast life. Fans will be able to find this low-key banger, the previously-featured Nine Spray and much more on Reloaded, scheduled for release tomorrow (11/13) via Decon.
Written by richard on 11/12/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"How the Gods Chill (Remix)" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- Best/Worst of the Week: Wale & Seinfeld, Kendrick on “SNL” & More
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.