As if Roc Marciano‘s style, talent and charisma weren’t enough to entice beautiful women into his bedroom, the Big Apple rhymesayer draws attention to his luxurious, high-Thread Count sheets on a freshly-released standout off his soon-to-drop new album. As you’ve probably guessed, “smooth” is the key word here. Fellow New Yorker and recent G.O.O.D. Music signee Q-Tip works his magic behind the boards, delivering a jazz-loop instrumental that exudes laid-back swagger. Roc lives up to the instrumental’s promise on the lyrical tip, interweaving gritty street narrative with seductive images of the fast life. Fans will be able to find this low-key banger, the previously-featured Nine Spray and much more on Reloaded, scheduled for release tomorrow (11/13) via Decon.
Written by richard on 11/12/12
Roc Marciano, the underground rhymesayer last featured on the solo tip with March's "Poltergeist," has released his latest full-length collection of original material. The artist's first studio album since 2010's Marcberg,...
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"How the Gods Chill (Remix)" (2011)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)