As if Roc Marciano‘s style, talent and charisma weren’t enough to entice beautiful women into his bedroom, the Big Apple rhymesayer draws attention to his luxurious, high-Thread Count sheets on a freshly-released standout off his soon-to-drop new album. As you’ve probably guessed, “smooth” is the key word here. Fellow New Yorker and recent G.O.O.D. Music signee Q-Tip works his magic behind the boards, delivering a jazz-loop instrumental that exudes laid-back swagger. Roc lives up to the instrumental’s promise on the lyrical tip, interweaving gritty street narrative with seductive images of the fast life. Fans will be able to find this low-key banger, the previously-featured Nine Spray and much more on Reloaded, scheduled for release tomorrow (11/13) via Decon.
Written by richard on 11/12/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"How the Gods Chill (Remix)" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (1/23)
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.