As if Roc Marciano‘s style, talent and charisma weren’t enough to entice beautiful women into his bedroom, the Big Apple rhymesayer draws attention to his luxurious, high-Thread Count sheets on a freshly-released standout off his soon-to-drop new album. As you’ve probably guessed, “smooth” is the key word here. Fellow New Yorker and recent G.O.O.D. Music signee Q-Tip works his magic behind the boards, delivering a jazz-loop instrumental that exudes laid-back swagger. Roc lives up to the instrumental’s promise on the lyrical tip, interweaving gritty street narrative with seductive images of the fast life. Fans will be able to find this low-key banger, the previously-featured Nine Spray and much more on Reloaded, scheduled for release tomorrow (11/13) via Decon.
Written by richard on 11/12/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"How the Gods Chill (Remix)" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.