As if Roc Marciano‘s style, talent and charisma weren’t enough to entice beautiful women into his bedroom, the Big Apple rhymesayer draws attention to his luxurious, high-Thread Count sheets on a freshly-released standout off his soon-to-drop new album. As you’ve probably guessed, “smooth” is the key word here. Fellow New Yorker and recent G.O.O.D. Music signee Q-Tip works his magic behind the boards, delivering a jazz-loop instrumental that exudes laid-back swagger. Roc lives up to the instrumental’s promise on the lyrical tip, interweaving gritty street narrative with seductive images of the fast life. Fans will be able to find this low-key banger, the previously-featured Nine Spray and much more on Reloaded, scheduled for release tomorrow (11/13) via Decon.
Written by richard on 11/12/12
Roc Marciano, the underground rhymesayer last featured on the solo tip with March's "Poltergeist," has released his latest full-length collection of original material. The artist's first studio album since 2010's Marcberg,...
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"How the Gods Chill (Remix)" (2011)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (8/22)
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- Run The Jewels - Blockbuster Night (Part 1)
- T.I. ft. Skylar Grey - New National Anthem
- Interview With a “White Rapper”: Rittz on Race, Respect & Hip-Hop
- Wiz Khalifa - Blacc Hollywood
- Kanye West is Right, the Media is the Fucking Worst
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.