Sometimes, as on March’s Poltergeist, Roc Marciano likes to go ghost. Other days, he prefers to let his Nine Spray. Judging by the latest single and first Booth feature off the Long Island rhymesayer’s forthcoming full-length, today is one of the latter. But he’s not just letting slugs fly—instead, he blazes Ray West‘s tense, percussion/sample beat with the calm, calculating exactitude of a trained sharpshooter. Ka plays it even cooler on the back, delivering his tightly-wound guest 16 in a delivery barely above a whisper. Digging this low-key street banger? You’ll be able to find Nine Spray and many more dope cuts on Reloaded, due out November 13, via Decon. Click here to pre-order the forthcoming set.
Written by richard on 11/6/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"How the Gods Chill (Remix)" (2011)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)