In mid-May, singer Robin Thicke released his currently-charting single, Magic. Now, nearly four months later, his fans can finally get a second taste of his forthcoming release, Something Else. On The Sweetest Love, Thicke picks up where he left off on Magic and continues to provide the newest generation of baby-making couples with their choice of pre-bedroom music. If you’d like to thank him for your future child, we assume he would suggest buying his new album on September 30. The self-produced second single was released yesterday by Thicke’s label, Interscope Records, and is available for digital download via iTunes.
Written by DJ Z on 09/9/08
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Lost Without You (Remix) ft. Busta Rhymes" (2007)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- The Weeknd - King of the Fall
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Mick Jenkins, The Conscience #TopProspects
- Jeremih x Shlohmo - No More EP
- Drake’s New Album is Titled “Views From the 6”: Dope, Wack or Eh?
- Real Recognize Real: GoldLink on Loving Lil Bibby, Shaq & Robots
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.