In mid-May, singer Robin Thicke released his currently-charting single, Magic. Now, nearly four months later, his fans can finally get a second taste of his forthcoming release, Something Else. On The Sweetest Love, Thicke picks up where he left off on Magic and continues to provide the newest generation of baby-making couples with their choice of pre-bedroom music. If you’d like to thank him for your future child, we assume he would suggest buying his new album on September 30. The self-produced second single was released yesterday by Thicke’s label, Interscope Records, and is available for digital download via iTunes.
Written by DJ Z on 09/9/08
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Lost Without You (Remix) ft. Busta Rhymes" (2007)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- T.I. ft. Skylar Grey - New National Anthem
- Interview With a “White Rapper”: Rittz on Race, Respect & Hip-Hop
- Statik Selektah - What Goes Around
- Wiz Khalifa - Blacc Hollywood
- Top 20 Hip Hop / R&B Songs Chart (August 18, 2014)
- Kanye West is Right, the Media is the Fucking Worst
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.