In mid-May, singer Robin Thicke released his currently-charting single, Magic. Now, nearly four months later, his fans can finally get a second taste of his forthcoming release, Something Else. On The Sweetest Love, Thicke picks up where he left off on Magic and continues to provide the newest generation of baby-making couples with their choice of pre-bedroom music. If you’d like to thank him for your future child, we assume he would suggest buying his new album on September 30. The self-produced second single was released yesterday by Thicke’s label, Interscope Records, and is available for digital download via iTunes.
Written by DJ Z on 09/9/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Lost Without You (Remix) ft. Busta Rhymes" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.