In mid-May, singer Robin Thicke released his currently-charting single, Magic. Now, nearly four months later, his fans can finally get a second taste of his forthcoming release, Something Else. On The Sweetest Love, Thicke picks up where he left off on Magic and continues to provide the newest generation of baby-making couples with their choice of pre-bedroom music. If you’d like to thank him for your future child, we assume he would suggest buying his new album on September 30. The self-produced second single was released yesterday by Thicke’s label, Interscope Records, and is available for digital download via iTunes.
Written by DJ Z on 09/9/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Lost Without You (Remix) ft. Busta Rhymes" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.