In mid-May, singer Robin Thicke released his currently-charting single, Magic. Now, nearly four months later, his fans can finally get a second taste of his forthcoming release, Something Else. On The Sweetest Love, Thicke picks up where he left off on Magic and continues to provide the newest generation of baby-making couples with their choice of pre-bedroom music. If you’d like to thank him for your future child, we assume he would suggest buying his new album on September 30. The self-produced second single was released yesterday by Thicke’s label, Interscope Records, and is available for digital download via iTunes.
Written by DJ Z on 09/9/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Lost Without You (Remix) ft. Busta Rhymes" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)