Following his platinum-selling sophomore album, The Evolution of Robin Thicke (which spawned the mega-hit, Lost Without U), singer Robin Thicke is looking to continue his musical takeover with the follow-up, Something Else. Picking up the jazziness where Evolution left off, Thicke brings his Magic to the table with trademark soft vocals and sharp production, which together make for a potentially electric live experience. Already being used in a European Samsung commercial, Magic couldn’t have been released at a better time; as the summer heats up, more and more people will be taking relaxing sunset drives while listening “Robin rock.” For more soulful, good-spirited R&B music, check out Something Else, set for worldwide release this September.
Written by Burmy on 06/3/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Lost Without You (Remix) ft. Busta Rhymes" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Red Cup Nation ft. Tommy Parker - Girls
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.