Following his platinum-selling sophomore album, The Evolution of Robin Thicke (which spawned the mega-hit, Lost Without U), singer Robin Thicke is looking to continue his musical takeover with the follow-up, Something Else. Picking up the jazziness where Evolution left off, Thicke brings his Magic to the table with trademark soft vocals and sharp production, which together make for a potentially electric live experience. Already being used in a European Samsung commercial, Magic couldn’t have been released at a better time; as the summer heats up, more and more people will be taking relaxing sunset drives while listening “Robin rock.” For more soulful, good-spirited R&B music, check out Something Else, set for worldwide release this September.
Written by Burmy on 06/3/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Lost Without You (Remix) ft. Busta Rhymes" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.