Following his platinum-selling sophomore album, The Evolution of Robin Thicke (which spawned the mega-hit, Lost Without U), singer Robin Thicke is looking to continue his musical takeover with the follow-up, Something Else. Picking up the jazziness where Evolution left off, Thicke brings his Magic to the table with trademark soft vocals and sharp production, which together make for a potentially electric live experience. Already being used in a European Samsung commercial, Magic couldn’t have been released at a better time; as the summer heats up, more and more people will be taking relaxing sunset drives while listening “Robin rock.” For more soulful, good-spirited R&B music, check out Something Else, set for worldwide release this September.
Written by Burmy on 06/3/08
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Lost Without You (Remix) ft. Busta Rhymes" (2007)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)