Who needs clever pickup lines when you’re Robin Thicke? On the latest single off his sixth studio album, the Interscope soul man dispenses with double entendres and tells his female addressee exactly what he has in mind: “Big d**k for you… I’ma Give It 2 U.” This cut’s production is every bit as bold and direct as Thicke’s come-ons; instead of the usual, R&B-style grooves, the cut boasts a throbbing club beat courtesy of professional hit machine Dr. Luke. Further augmenting the record’s crossover appeal, Kendrick Lamar paints a lyrical portrait of his ideal woman on verse three. For this dancefloor-ready selection, the smash-hit title track and many more soulful jams, check out Blurred Lines when it hits record stores and online retailers on Tuesday, July 30.
Written by richard on 07/1/13
Robin Thicke is a 36-year-old married man who still preys on the opposite sex as if he was a newly initiated frat boy and seems to always be reminding the listener, male or female, about his large his man parts. Robin Thicke...
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Lost Without You (Remix) ft. Busta Rhymes" (2007)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Interview With a “White Rapper”: Rittz on Race, Respect & Hip-Hop
- Statik Selektah - What Goes Around
- Wiz Khalifa - Blacc Hollywood
- Top 20 Hip Hop / R&B Songs Chart (August 18, 2014)
- Lupe Fiasco Puts Ratchet Appeal With a Concept “Next To It”
- Kanye West is Right, the Media is the Fucking Worst
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.