Who needs clever pickup lines when you’re Robin Thicke? On the latest single off his sixth studio album, the Interscope soul man dispenses with double entendres and tells his female addressee exactly what he has in mind: “Big d**k for you… I’ma Give It 2 U.” This cut’s production is every bit as bold and direct as Thicke’s come-ons; instead of the usual, R&B-style grooves, the cut boasts a throbbing club beat courtesy of professional hit machine Dr. Luke. Further augmenting the record’s crossover appeal, Kendrick Lamar paints a lyrical portrait of his ideal woman on verse three. For this dancefloor-ready selection, the smash-hit title track and many more soulful jams, check out Blurred Lines when it hits record stores and online retailers on Tuesday, July 30.
Written by richard on 07/1/13
Robin Thicke is a 36-year-old married man who still preys on the opposite sex as if he was a newly initiated frat boy and seems to always be reminding the listener, male or female, about his large his man parts. Robin Thicke...
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Lost Without You (Remix) ft. Busta Rhymes" (2007)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Sean Brown - The Top
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- The Weeknd - King of the Fall
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.