Three months have passed since Robin Thicke was served divorce papers by Paula Patton, his wife of nine years, but the Blurred Lines hitmaker hasn’t resigned himself to the split. On the contrary, he’s been doing everything he can to Get Her Back. Sunday’s Billboard Music Awards saw Thicke debut a brand new promo single clearly dedicated to his ex. Over his own bossa nova-esque guitar chords and pedal steel accents he croons: ”All I wanna do is keep you satisfied. / All I wanna do is make it right.” Will this song convince Patton to forgive Thicke and let him back into her life? For now, we can only speculate…
Update: We have added the visuals for Thicke’s Get Her Back single.
Written by richard on 06/23/14
A few years back, a close friend told me that, ever since a woman he'd been dating had left him, he'd been writing love poems and slipping them into her mailbox. I was torn; part of me wanted to laugh at him, because that was...
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Lost Without You (Remix) ft. Busta Rhymes" (2007)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- Run The Jewels - Blockbuster Night (Part 1)
- T.I. ft. Skylar Grey - New National Anthem
- Interview With a “White Rapper”: Rittz on Race, Respect & Hip-Hop
- Statik Selektah - What Goes Around
- Wiz Khalifa - Blacc Hollywood
- Kanye West is Right, the Media is the Fucking Worst
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.