Three months have passed since Robin Thicke was served divorce papers by Paula Patton, his wife of nine years, but the Blurred Lines hitmaker hasn’t resigned himself to the split. On the contrary, he’s been doing everything he can to Get Her Back. Sunday’s Billboard Music Awards saw Thicke debut a brand new promo single clearly dedicated to his ex. Over his own bossa nova-esque guitar chords and pedal steel accents he croons: ”All I wanna do is keep you satisfied. / All I wanna do is make it right.” Will this song convince Patton to forgive Thicke and let him back into her life? For now, we can only speculate…
Update: We have added the visuals for Thicke’s Get Her Back single.
Written by richard on 06/23/14
A few years back, a close friend told me that, ever since a woman he'd been dating had left him, he'd been writing love poems and slipping them into her mailbox. I was torn; part of me wanted to laugh at him, because that was...
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Lost Without You (Remix) ft. Busta Rhymes" (2007)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)