Three months have passed since Robin Thicke was served divorce papers by Paula Patton, his wife of nine years, but the Blurred Lines hitmaker hasn’t resigned himself to the split. On the contrary, he’s been doing everything he can to Get Her Back. Sunday’s Billboard Music Awards saw Thicke debut a brand new promo single clearly dedicated to his ex. Over his own bossa nova-esque guitar chords and pedal steel accents he croons: ”All I wanna do is keep you satisfied. / All I wanna do is make it right.” Will this song convince Patton to forgive Thicke and let him back into her life? For now, we can only speculate…
Update: We have added the visuals for Thicke’s Get Her Back single.
Written by richard on 06/23/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Lost Without You (Remix) ft. Busta Rhymes" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Omar LinX - Forgive Me
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.