Though Robin Thicke and his wife of 22 years, Paula Patton, separated in February, he’s hoping against hope that the split will be nothing more than a momentary interruption in a Forever Love. On his seventh full-length’s second single, follow-up to May’s Get Her Back, the R&B hitmaker assures his ex that come what may, he’ll always be in her corner: “If you’re ever down and out, baby, I’ll be there biggin’ you up.” Thicke doubles as producer, creating an understated piano backdrop for his expressions of love and devotion. Featuring this soulful ballad and much more, the Paula LP is available now from record stores and online retailers.
Written by richard on 07/2/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Lost Without You (Remix) ft. Busta Rhymes" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2 Chainz ft. Young Thug - Dresser (Lil Boy)
- Jennifer Lopez ft. Iggy Azalea - Booty (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.