Though Robin Thicke and his wife of 22 years, Paula Patton, separated in February, he’s hoping against hope that the split will be nothing more than a momentary interruption in a Forever Love. On his seventh full-length’s second single, follow-up to May’s Get Her Back, the R&B hitmaker assures his ex that come what may, he’ll always be in her corner: “If you’re ever down and out, baby, I’ll be there biggin’ you up.” Thicke doubles as producer, creating an understated piano backdrop for his expressions of love and devotion. Featuring this soulful ballad and much more, the Paula LP is available now from record stores and online retailers.
Written by richard on 07/2/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Lost Without You (Remix) ft. Busta Rhymes" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/26)
- Madison | LST ft. Kiah Victoria - The World
- Kings Dead - Don’t Need Much
- Nova Rockafeller ft. Michael Christmas - Problem
- Stalley ft. Rick Ross - Everything A Dope Boy Ever Wanted
- Saigon - GSNT3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard
- DJ Drama ft. Young Jeezy, Young Thug & Rich Homie Quan - Right Back
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (September 2014)
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.