Though Robin Thicke and his wife of 22 years, Paula Patton, separated in February, he’s hoping against hope that the split will be nothing more than a momentary interruption in a Forever Love. On his seventh full-length’s second single, follow-up to May’s Get Her Back, the R&B hitmaker assures his ex that come what may, he’ll always be in her corner: “If you’re ever down and out, baby, I’ll be there biggin’ you up.” Thicke doubles as producer, creating an understated piano backdrop for his expressions of love and devotion. Featuring this soulful ballad and much more, the Paula LP is available now from record stores and online retailers.
Written by richard on 07/2/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Lost Without You (Remix) ft. Busta Rhymes" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- T.I. ft. Young Thug, Lil Wayne & Jeezy - About The Money (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Nikki Jean - Haile Selassie
- Every Logic Song We’ve Ever Featured
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.