Most people would probably agree that luring someone away from a committed relationship is a morally gray area, at best. Most would also agree—if they were honest about it—that it’s easy to overlook such nuanced ethical quandaries when it comes to getting nasty. But if you’re looking for shame in Robin Thicke‘s game, you’ll find none. New single Blurred Lines finds the Star Trak/Interscope soul man doing his best to liberate a so-called “good girl” from the man holding her back. Pharrell Williams provides a bouncy instrumental to back the headliner’s game-spitting, as well as offering vocal support on the record’s hook, and T.I. contributes a suave middle verse. Director Diane Martel‘s off-the-cuff visuals round out the package. Details have yet to be announced on Robin Thicke’s next studio album but, rest assured, we’ll keep you supplied with all the latest.
Written by richard on 03/21/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Lost Without You (Remix) ft. Busta Rhymes" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.