Most people would probably agree that luring someone away from a committed relationship is a morally gray area, at best. Most would also agree—if they were honest about it—that it’s easy to overlook such nuanced ethical quandaries when it comes to getting nasty. But if you’re looking for shame in Robin Thicke‘s game, you’ll find none. New single Blurred Lines finds the Star Trak/Interscope soul man doing his best to liberate a so-called “good girl” from the man holding her back. Pharrell Williams provides a bouncy instrumental to back the headliner’s game-spitting, as well as offering vocal support on the record’s hook, and T.I. contributes a suave middle verse. Director Diane Martel‘s off-the-cuff visuals round out the package. Details have yet to be announced on Robin Thicke’s next studio album but, rest assured, we’ll keep you supplied with all the latest.
Written by richard on 03/21/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Lost Without You (Remix) ft. Busta Rhymes" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Red Cup Nation ft. Tommy Parker - Girls
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.