Most people would probably agree that luring someone away from a committed relationship is a morally gray area, at best. Most would also agree—if they were honest about it—that it’s easy to overlook such nuanced ethical quandaries when it comes to getting nasty. But if you’re looking for shame in Robin Thicke‘s game, you’ll find none. New single Blurred Lines finds the Star Trak/Interscope soul man doing his best to liberate a so-called “good girl” from the man holding her back. Pharrell Williams provides a bouncy instrumental to back the headliner’s game-spitting, as well as offering vocal support on the record’s hook, and T.I. contributes a suave middle verse. Director Diane Martel‘s off-the-cuff visuals round out the package. Details have yet to be announced on Robin Thicke’s next studio album but, rest assured, we’ll keep you supplied with all the latest.
Written by richard on 03/21/13
Robin Thicke is a 36-year-old married man who still preys on the opposite sex as if he was a newly initiated frat boy and seems to always be reminding the listener, male or female, about his large his man parts. Robin Thicke...
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Lost Without You (Remix) ft. Busta Rhymes" (2007)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Sean Brown - The Top
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- The Weeknd - King of the Fall
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.