Most people would probably agree that luring someone away from a committed relationship is a morally gray area, at best. Most would also agree—if they were honest about it—that it’s easy to overlook such nuanced ethical quandaries when it comes to getting nasty. But if you’re looking for shame in Robin Thicke‘s game, you’ll find none. New single Blurred Lines finds the Star Trak/Interscope soul man doing his best to liberate a so-called “good girl” from the man holding her back. Pharrell Williams provides a bouncy instrumental to back the headliner’s game-spitting, as well as offering vocal support on the record’s hook, and T.I. contributes a suave middle verse. Director Diane Martel‘s off-the-cuff visuals round out the package. Details have yet to be announced on Robin Thicke’s next studio album but, rest assured, we’ll keep you supplied with all the latest.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Lost Without You (Remix) ft. Busta Rhymes" (2007)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Drama x Don Cannon x Trendsetter Sense - The Boondocks Mixtape (Season 4)
- Mick Jenkins - Steam
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Chart (April 14, 2014)
- Future - Honest LP
- Nas - Illmatic XX
- Dizzy Wright - State of Mind EP
- Locksmith - A Thousand Cuts
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.