Most people would probably agree that luring someone away from a committed relationship is a morally gray area, at best. Most would also agree—if they were honest about it—that it’s easy to overlook such nuanced ethical quandaries when it comes to getting nasty. But if you’re looking for shame in Robin Thicke‘s game, you’ll find none. New single Blurred Lines finds the Star Trak/Interscope soul man doing his best to liberate a so-called “good girl” from the man holding her back. Pharrell Williams provides a bouncy instrumental to back the headliner’s game-spitting, as well as offering vocal support on the record’s hook, and T.I. contributes a suave middle verse. Director Diane Martel‘s off-the-cuff visuals round out the package. Details have yet to be announced on Robin Thicke’s next studio album but, rest assured, we’ll keep you supplied with all the latest.
Written by richard on 03/21/13
Robin Thicke is a 36-year-old married man who still preys on the opposite sex as if he was a newly initiated frat boy and seems to always be reminding the listener, male or female, about his large his man parts. Robin Thicke...
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Lost Without You (Remix) ft. Busta Rhymes" (2007)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Ty Dolla $ign - $ign Language
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.