Thus far in the lead-up to his sixth full-length, Robin Thicke‘s liberated a whopping five songs off the project. You’d think that (and a #1 single) would be enough to persuade fans that it’s worth a purchase, but hey, you never know; the other eight tracks could be sneakily-retitled Vanilla Ice covers, or sh*t the singer improvised in the shower. As further assurance that neither of those possibilities are the case, Thicke’s unleashed Ain’t No Hat 4 That, an upbeat ode to women with expensive tastes. Over his and Projay‘s bubbly, disco-infused co-production, the singer laments his inability to buy a certain shawty’s love. Has this catchy selection finally sold you on Blurred Lines? Then click here to pre-order the album in anticipation of its release on Tuesday, July 30.
Written by richard on 07/18/13
Robin Thicke is a 36-year-old married man who still preys on the opposite sex as if he was a newly initiated frat boy and seems to always be reminding the listener, male or female, about his large his man parts. Robin Thicke...
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Lost Without You (Remix) ft. Busta Rhymes" (2007)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Sean Brown - The Top
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- The Weeknd - King of the Fall
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Mick Jenkins, The Conscience #TopProspects
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.