Thus far in the lead-up to his sixth full-length, Robin Thicke‘s liberated a whopping five songs off the project. You’d think that (and a #1 single) would be enough to persuade fans that it’s worth a purchase, but hey, you never know; the other eight tracks could be sneakily-retitled Vanilla Ice covers, or sh*t the singer improvised in the shower. As further assurance that neither of those possibilities are the case, Thicke’s unleashed Ain’t No Hat 4 That, an upbeat ode to women with expensive tastes. Over his and Projay‘s bubbly, disco-infused co-production, the singer laments his inability to buy a certain shawty’s love. Has this catchy selection finally sold you on Blurred Lines? Then click here to pre-order the album in anticipation of its release on Tuesday, July 30.
Written by richard on 07/18/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Lost Without You (Remix) ft. Busta Rhymes" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2 Chainz ft. Young Thug - Dresser (Lil Boy)
- Jennifer Lopez ft. Iggy Azalea - Booty (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.