Thus far in the lead-up to his sixth full-length, Robin Thicke‘s liberated a whopping five songs off the project. You’d think that (and a #1 single) would be enough to persuade fans that it’s worth a purchase, but hey, you never know; the other eight tracks could be sneakily-retitled Vanilla Ice covers, or sh*t the singer improvised in the shower. As further assurance that neither of those possibilities are the case, Thicke’s unleashed Ain’t No Hat 4 That, an upbeat ode to women with expensive tastes. Over his and Projay‘s bubbly, disco-infused co-production, the singer laments his inability to buy a certain shawty’s love. Has this catchy selection finally sold you on Blurred Lines? Then click here to pre-order the album in anticipation of its release on Tuesday, July 30.
Written by richard on 07/18/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Lost Without You (Remix) ft. Busta Rhymes" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.