Day26 fans can breathe a sigh of relief—though Robert Curry‘s flying solo on Sexual Tension, he has no plans to leave the group. With that out of the way, the newly-released promo cut offers listeners a tantalizing glimpse of what the Detroit native’s future could hold. Like most R&B singers, Robert’s more of a lover than a fighter, and he’s developed a surefire strategy for breaking the ice when he and his woman aren’t seeing eye to eye; knowing that there’s no disagreement so serious that it can’t be worked out between the sheets, he urges her to channel her frustration into some makeup sex. Complete with handclaps and sultry strings by Vex Music, Sexual Tension just might be the song that saves your relationship; next time things get a little heated, take a breather, stream this record off DJBooth.net, and watch your troubles dissipate.
Written by richard on 02/24/09
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.