Day26 fans can breathe a sigh of relief—though Robert Curry‘s flying solo on Sexual Tension, he has no plans to leave the group. With that out of the way, the newly-released promo cut offers listeners a tantalizing glimpse of what the Detroit native’s future could hold. Like most R&B singers, Robert’s more of a lover than a fighter, and he’s developed a surefire strategy for breaking the ice when he and his woman aren’t seeing eye to eye; knowing that there’s no disagreement so serious that it can’t be worked out between the sheets, he urges her to channel her frustration into some makeup sex. Complete with handclaps and sultry strings by Vex Music, Sexual Tension just might be the song that saves your relationship; next time things get a little heated, take a breather, stream this record off DJBooth.net, and watch your troubles dissipate.
Written by richard on 02/24/09
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- Young Thug ft. Lil Wayne - Take Kare
- Jay Rock - Parental Advisory
- Run the Jewels ft. Zack De La Rocha - Close Your Eyes (And Count to F*ck)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.