Signed to The Write Off Vol. 3 label Leedz Edutainment, beatsmith Rob Whitaker makes his solo Booth debut with Strange Clouds (Remix), a tweaked version of B.o.B.‘s hit single and album title track. Here, Whitaker’s moodier version of the original Dr. Luke production serves as backdrop for bars from Boom Vox and Rite Hook. While this joint isn’t attached to any forthcoming project, those feeling it can keep their browsers locked for further freshness from Rob Whitaker and the entire Leedz Edutainment crew.
Written by richard on 05/24/12
Submit your Rating
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- KIDD - Whipped Cream
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.