Despite the protestations of certain right-wingers, the U.S. is well on its way to becoming a bilingual country. Rob Regis for one, is embracing the trend. On this freshly-released freestyle, his first feature since last July’s reader-approved Ghostface, the Floridian spitter busts out a little Spanglish over some funky, sampled boardwork by The Militia, the South African beatsmith behind Booth-hosted projects Expectations and Look What the Streets Made. Spanglish isn’t attached to any larger set, but Rob Regis assures us that it’s just the beginning of what he’s got planned for 2014. Keep it locked for the latest from the buzzmaking emcee, including release details on his long-awaited Nappy Headed Legend LP.
Written by richard on 02/7/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.