Everyone loves the bad guy. Why else does the Joker come back in every single incarnation of the Batman franchise? On his latest promo cut, Floridian rhymesayer Rob Regis expresses a sentiment that any comic-book fan will be happy to echo: “Long Live the Villains!” UK beatsmith Shaan Shina conjures up a gloomy, oppressive atmosphere behind the boards, building his beat around a Travi$ Scott sample, and Regis comes with menacing bars to match; touting his work ethic and trash-talking sucker emcees, the artist does his damndest to strike fear into the hearts of his rivals. This joint is just a loosie, but fans should keep their browsers locked for the latest on Rob’s forthcoming, yet-unscheduled LP, The Nappy Headed Legend.
Written by richard on 09/3/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 1 Listen Album Review: Drake’s “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.