You can tell a lot about an emcee by his choice of role models. For example, when a rapper styles himself after Ghostface, it’s clear that, at the very least, the man has impeccable taste. West Palm Beach native Rob Regis may not sound a damn thing like the YoMyGod spitter unleashes bar after bar of polysyllabically-rhymed, free-associative lyrical flames: “Corny with the wild look, I’m crawlin’ off a crucifix / Flashin’ my Blackberry, rhymes roll out like Ludacris / Point to where your medulla is… Now you stoned like a medusa is.” Craving more hot beats and head-spinning verses from this Panhandle State buzzmaker? Then stay tuned; The Nappy Headed Legend is currently unscheduled but, as always, we’ll keep you supplied with the latest.
Written by richard on 07/3/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Omar LinX - Forgive Me
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.