You can tell a lot about an emcee by his choice of role models. For example, when a rapper styles himself after Ghostface, it’s clear that, at the very least, the man has impeccable taste. West Palm Beach native Rob Regis may not sound a damn thing like the YoMyGod spitter unleashes bar after bar of polysyllabically-rhymed, free-associative lyrical flames: “Corny with the wild look, I’m crawlin’ off a crucifix / Flashin’ my Blackberry, rhymes roll out like Ludacris / Point to where your medulla is… Now you stoned like a medusa is.” Craving more hot beats and head-spinning verses from this Panhandle State buzzmaker? Then stay tuned; The Nappy Headed Legend is currently unscheduled but, as always, we’ll keep you supplied with the latest.
Written by richard on 07/3/13
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Best/Worst Of The Week: Coolio Turns To Porn, Nicki’s Comical Booty & More
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Sean Brown - The Top
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.