You can tell a lot about an emcee by his choice of role models. For example, when a rapper styles himself after Ghostface, it’s clear that, at the very least, the man has impeccable taste. West Palm Beach native Rob Regis may not sound a damn thing like the YoMyGod spitter unleashes bar after bar of polysyllabically-rhymed, free-associative lyrical flames: “Corny with the wild look, I’m crawlin’ off a crucifix / Flashin’ my Blackberry, rhymes roll out like Ludacris / Point to where your medulla is… Now you stoned like a medusa is.” Craving more hot beats and head-spinning verses from this Panhandle State buzzmaker? Then stay tuned; The Nappy Headed Legend is currently unscheduled but, as always, we’ll keep you supplied with the latest.
Written by richard on 07/3/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.