After releasing his independent debut album, Better Believe Me, this past October, Mississippi native Rob Gold (with the help of Grand Hustle beatmaker Khao and CTE beatmaker T.A.) hopes to make a splash this summer with his impending follow-up. Buying into Juicy J‘s “a successful radio single needs to attract a female audience” philosophy, Rob takes his biggest shot at pop success yet with the made-for-radio single Summer Girl. Producer T.A. gets behind the boards for mass-appeal production, as feature artist Reggie Jamz provides the all-important R&B hook. Put it all together with some aggressive national promotion and you have the recipe for Summer Girl success.
Full Blown LLC/Country Boy Records (Indie)
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Smoke Weed Everyday: A 30 Song 4/20 Playlist
- FL (of The Foodchain) - Young Amsterdam
- Future - Honest LP
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Drama x Don Cannon x Trendsetter Sense - The Boondocks Mixtape (Season 4)
- Mick Jenkins - Steam
- Dizzy Wright - State of Mind EP
- Locksmith - A Thousand Cuts
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.