From St. Louis to Atlanta, Rob Fetti has worked with a variety of major artists and producers, written jingles and slogans for local businesses, and run his own label, Fresherr Den U Music Group. Unbelievably, he did all this before dropping an official solo single! Putting his own twist on the overused strip-club topic, Fetti asks one of the dancers to treat him Like A Pole. His reasoning? He’d like to remove her from the Magic City Monday’s life she’s been living; plus she’d make more money as his own private dancer. Featuring background vocals from R&B trio Blazed, as well as the Grand Hustle combo of Mr. Ain’t I, Yung L.A. on a guest verse, and producers Nard & B on the beat, look for all the ladies to be all over Like A Pole… just not literally. Fetti’s debut album, Controlled Substance, has no current release date.
Written by Burmy on 11/5/08
Crowd Control Ent./Proof Ent.
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)