From St. Louis to Atlanta, Rob Fetti has worked with a variety of major artists and producers, written jingles and slogans for local businesses, and run his own label, Fresherr Den U Music Group. Unbelievably, he did all this before dropping an official solo single! Putting his own twist on the overused strip-club topic, Fetti asks one of the dancers to treat him Like A Pole. His reasoning? He’d like to remove her from the Magic City Monday’s life she’s been living; plus she’d make more money as his own private dancer. Featuring background vocals from R&B trio Blazed, as well as the Grand Hustle combo of Mr. Ain’t I, Yung L.A. on a guest verse, and producers Nard & B on the beat, look for all the ladies to be all over Like A Pole… just not literally. Fetti’s debut album, Controlled Substance, has no current release date.
Written by Burmy on 11/5/08
Crowd Control Ent./Proof Ent.
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Interview With a “White Rapper”: Rittz on Race, Respect & Hip-Hop
- Statik Selektah - What Goes Around
- Wiz Khalifa - Blacc Hollywood
- Top 20 Hip Hop / R&B Songs Chart (August 18, 2014)
- Lupe Fiasco Puts Ratchet Appeal With a Concept “Next To It”
- Kanye West is Right, the Media is the Fucking Worst
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.