From St. Louis to Atlanta, Rob Fetti has worked with a variety of major artists and producers, written jingles and slogans for local businesses, and run his own label, Fresherr Den U Music Group. Unbelievably, he did all this before dropping an official solo single! Putting his own twist on the overused strip-club topic, Fetti asks one of the dancers to treat him Like A Pole. His reasoning? He’d like to remove her from the Magic City Monday’s life she’s been living; plus she’d make more money as his own private dancer. Featuring background vocals from R&B trio Blazed, as well as the Grand Hustle combo of Mr. Ain’t I, Yung L.A. on a guest verse, and producers Nard & B on the beat, look for all the ladies to be all over Like A Pole… just not literally. Fetti’s debut album, Controlled Substance, has no current release date.
Written by Burmy on 11/5/08
Crowd Control Ent./Proof Ent.
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Chris Brown ft. Trey Songz - Songs on 12 Play
- Dyme-A-Duzin - Hip Hope
- Max Wonders - Questions
- ScHoolboy Q ft. Nas & BJ The Chicago Kid - Studio (Remix)
- “I’m Real”: Five Questions With Raury
- Mick Jenkins - DJBooth RapBox Freestyle
- “Google Me Bitch”: A Lyrical Album Review of Rittz’ “Next to Nothing”
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.