Jersey singer/songwriter Rob A! isn’t ready to settle down just yet, but on his latest single (and first Booth feature) he encourages girls who think they’re Wifey Material to give it a shot. Don City produces, serving up a uniquely catchy blend of of synths and exotic strings as Rob showcases his “freestyled” lyrical sensibility. Like what you’re hearing? Though this is only a promo cut, those digging it should keep their browsers locked to the Booth for all the latest from this talented up-and-comer.
Written by richard on 05/18/11
Submit your Rating
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.