Jersey singer/songwriter Rob A! isn’t ready to settle down just yet, but on his latest single (and first Booth feature) he encourages girls who think they’re Wifey Material to give it a shot. Don City produces, serving up a uniquely catchy blend of of synths and exotic strings as Rob showcases his “freestyled” lyrical sensibility. Like what you’re hearing? Though this is only a promo cut, those digging it should keep their browsers locked to the Booth for all the latest from this talented up-and-comer.
Written by richard on 05/18/11
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
Member Reviews and Ratings
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- It’s Electric: An EDM Guide For the Hip-Hop Head
- Best/Worst Of The Week: Coolio Turns To Porn, Nicki’s Comical Booty & More
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Sean Brown - The Top
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.