An Island UK/Universal-signed twosome already enjoying massive success across the pond, Rizzle Kicks make their grand entrance into The DJBooth with That’s Classic, a freshly-minted single off their forthcoming sophomore full-length. On this catchy selection, London-repping partners-in-rhyme Rizzle and Harley Sylvester boast of their knack for creating timeless bangers, showcasing sharp lyrical interplay and an enjoyably cheeky, irreverent brand of swagger. Ant Whiting crafts an infectious backdrop for the duo’s rhymes, basing his instrumental around an addictive sample with a retro, Brazilian vibe. Toby Lockerbie direct’s the joint’s engaging official visuals. Like what you’re hearing? Then watch our pages for more fresh cuts leading up to the September 2, arrival of the duo’s new album, Roaring 20s.
Written by richard on 06/4/13
UK hip-pop duo Rizzle Kicks have released their sophomore studio album, Roaring 20s. The follow-up to 2011 debut Stereo Typical, the project packs 14 original cuts from the London crew. Included are reader-approved singles...
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Lost Generation" (2013)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Best/Worst Of The Week: DMX Loses His Shit (In a Good Way), Droog Still Isn’t Nas
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 2
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (July 2014)
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- It’s Electric: An EDM Guide For the Hip-Hop Head
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.