An Island UK/Universal-signed twosome already enjoying massive success across the pond, Rizzle Kicks make their grand entrance into The DJBooth with That’s Classic, a freshly-minted single off their forthcoming sophomore full-length. On this catchy selection, London-repping partners-in-rhyme Rizzle and Harley Sylvester boast of their knack for creating timeless bangers, showcasing sharp lyrical interplay and an enjoyably cheeky, irreverent brand of swagger. Ant Whiting crafts an infectious backdrop for the duo’s rhymes, basing his instrumental around an addictive sample with a retro, Brazilian vibe. Toby Lockerbie direct’s the joint’s engaging official visuals. Like what you’re hearing? Then watch our pages for more fresh cuts leading up to the September 2, arrival of the duo’s new album, Roaring 20s.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Lost Generation" (2013)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Logic ft. Big Sean - Alright
- Top Remixes of the Month [April 2014]
- Asher Roth - Retrohash
- Iggy Azalea - The New Classic
- Joyner Lucas - Don’t Ask for Nothin
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Songs Chart (April 21, 2014)
- Behind The Boards Interview Series: Statik Selektah
- Future - Honest LP
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.