An Island UK/Universal-signed twosome already enjoying massive success across the pond, Rizzle Kicks make their grand entrance into The DJBooth with That’s Classic, a freshly-minted single off their forthcoming sophomore full-length. On this catchy selection, London-repping partners-in-rhyme Rizzle and Harley Sylvester boast of their knack for creating timeless bangers, showcasing sharp lyrical interplay and an enjoyably cheeky, irreverent brand of swagger. Ant Whiting crafts an infectious backdrop for the duo’s rhymes, basing his instrumental around an addictive sample with a retro, Brazilian vibe. Toby Lockerbie direct’s the joint’s engaging official visuals. Like what you’re hearing? Then watch our pages for more fresh cuts leading up to the September 2, arrival of the duo’s new album, Roaring 20s.
Written by richard on 06/4/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Lost Generation" (2013)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2 Chainz ft. Young Thug - Dresser (Lil Boy)
- Jennifer Lopez ft. Iggy Azalea - Booty (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.